Our Afternoon at Adventure Zone in Shangri-La at the Fort

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Our Afternoon at Adventure Zone in Shangri-La at the Fort

We decided to celebrate my birthday last December by having a staycation in Shangri-La at the Fort. One of the reasons why I chose this hotel was to check out Adventure Zone. 

Adventure Zone Shangri-la the Fort

Adventure Zone is a 1000-square meter indoor playground inside Shangri-la at the Fort that I thought Henry might enjoy. And, I was right!

As soon as we got there, his eyes sparkled with excitement. It’s a great place for toddlers, big kids and even for parents.


There’s a small play gym and slides for the little ones.

Adventure Zone in Shangri-La at the Fort, A review by Henry's Mom


And, an even BIGGER one for the big kids.

Adventure Zone in Shangri-La at the Fort, A review by Henry's Mom




Their slides are not for the faint of heart as they are up to 18 and 24 feet tall, 2 of which are vertical drops. You may have seen them on my IG stories last month if you follow me on Instagram. They looked so fun that they might help you get over your fear of heights. Even some parents took their turns down the slides.


A small hidden village which encourages pretend play is also available. Henry think he’s too old for it though. 

Adventure Zone in Shangri-La at the Fort, A review by Henry's Mom

They have three party rooms. I got lucky and had the chance to take a shot of this room before a birthday party began.

Adventure Zone in Shangri-La at the Fort, A review by Henry's Mom






It's not just a playground and a party place. There are different scheduled activities for every day of the week which includes wushu classes for kids. Adventure Zone is a place that everyone would enjoy. It is for kids of all sizes and those kids at heart. 

Adventure Zone is exclusively for Kerry Sports Manila members and guests of Shangri-la at the Fort.  If you are looking for a place to go on your next family staycation then I would recommend this hotel. The exclusive access to Adventure Zone is worth it.

For more information, you can visit their website.



24 comments:

  1. Mukhang maganda nga jan! For sure mag eenjoy mga anak ko kasi mahilig sila sa mga slides. Affordable ba mommy per night sa staycation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Neri! They had a Stay and Play package that I think is very sulit. Here's the link: http://www.shangri-la.com/manila/shangrilaatthefort/offers/section/rooms-suites/details/rooms-suites/stay-and-play/

      Sayang kasi they were fully booked when we checked in kaya we had no option but to have regular booking lang.

      Delete
  2. I also like to try this hotel because of this Adventure Zone. We tried their other branches in Makati and EDSA pero wala silang play area. I'm sure my son will enjoy the slides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like real fun. I like the small hidden village. You're right when you described it as a perfect place to encourage pretend play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adventure zone looks like more of Fun Ranch. The kids will surely love to go there! but I don’t like when big kids mixed with toddlers kasi kawawa yung maliit. The big ones were too excited to be atleast extra careful with little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby works super near there but we haven't booked a stay there yet. I'm sure my kids will love it there. Must check it out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little boy and I loves playtime, the place looks so clean mommy. Will surely check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aside from being clean, there are a lot of attendants who also watch over your kids

      Delete
  8. My Kids are longing to have a staycation again in a hotel. We'll definitely try Shangri-La at the Fort and the Adventure Zone soon. Thank you for the details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your kids will enjoy it. You should try their stay and play package.

      Delete
  9. My son will definitely have a blast at this place. Will check their Play and Stay package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know they had a kids zone. I'll bring macho kid here if ever we're in the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wrote about the slides at Active Fun in BGC and I remember saying the same thing -- it's not for the faint of heart. But of course my kids were very young then.

    Now I think I can handle leaving them inside the play area. I used to follow them around because they were so small, they could easily get trampled by bigger, rowdier kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still follow Henry around. I think he gets annoyed by it sometimes. Especially when we are at Kidzania.

      Delete
  12. Parang I want to go on those slides lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1000-square meter, wow! Any kid would have a grand time playing there! I will keep this in mind the next time we find ourselves in Manila :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. My kids would surely love it there! Playplaces at Shangri-la Hotels are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My son loves to stay at the hotel pero tamad mag explore. He just like to dip in the pool and stay at the room. But other kids will surely love this play area

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great. was thinking of checking in there this summer and will definitely check this out. I'm sure the kids will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks fun! Gymboree lang ang meron when my child was growing up though. I'm sure your son had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice slides! Even parents will enjoy trying those slides. Are they allowed or kids lang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parents are allowed to go down the slide too. I tried to, but I got scared. haha.

      Delete
  19. Haven't been to Adventure Zone but heard from friends that they greatly enjoyed bringing their kids there. Will check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...