My New Favorite Courier: BayadPo.com

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My New Favorite Courier: BayadPo.com




After the habagat took a toll on my regular courier, they never really recuperated. This meant I had to look for an alternative courier, that can do a better job. So when Multiply.com announced their new courier partners, I tried BayadPo and loved them! Since then I have been using BayadPo for a couple of months now for shipping my products. 

BayadPo offers the most affordable rates starting at P45 for next day delivery. And it's so easy to schedule a pick-up with them online. So far, they have been doing a great job - on-time pick up, no late deliveries. 

When I first tried their service, I scheduled a pick-up a little bit before 4:00pm (their cut off time). And lo and behold, just an hour later, a rider was already knocking at my door ready to pick up my package. They are that fast!

Customer service is awesome as well. It is so easy to call their hotline number for inquiries and booking. Their people are very pleasant to talk to and very accommodating. Although they do not have an online chat system on their website, they respond quickly to inquiries on their Facebook page. 

Among all these things, what really got me to write this review was what happened yesterday. You see, I needed some supplies for Party Impresssions. To get them, I had to go all the way to Quezon City from Mandaluyong (which meant two cab rides for me, ugh!) Suddenly, I remembered that Bayad Po also offers Same Day delivery, and they also have this option that the receiver of the package pays for the shipping fee. This looked exactly what I needed. So I called my supplier, placed my orders and paid them thru BPI Transfer to anyone (another service that I love). I also advised them that a rider from Bayad Po will be picking up my package and I will be the one paying for the shipping fee. After this, i booked a pick up online and waited for my package. Again, after just an hour, my package arrived. And get this, I only paid P120 for shipping! That's less than how much 2 cab rides would cost me. 

So, Kudos to the people behind Bayad Po and keep it up. 


10 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the Blogelina class. It's great to connect with so many great blogs! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i better take advantage of their great service and hopefully they could keep it up. we already tried several cheap couriers before and to my dismay, i'm now bombarded with lots of excuses why my packages are late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully they can keep it. I think they're celebrating their 1st year anniversary. You should try them especially now that they have an ongoing promo. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this informative post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this info, ill try their services din

    ReplyDelete
  5. What online business do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice concept and great content i read your article very carefully and i am fully agree with you and your article about beat the recession with cheap courier and am going to share this article with my other friends and the twitter.

    Courier service

    ReplyDelete
  7. They get the courier delivered with great efficiency. Just be sure to be specific of what you want them to courier over. Because they do bike, car, and van deliveries.
    Courier in brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  8. People are so dependent on express courier services. These services should be of good quality and chain reaction. qrl-it.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...