The Non-Halloween

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Non-Halloween

I know a lot of people have been waiting for Henry's Halloween costume. Thank you for those who have given their ideas and suggestions. I think the Joker costume idea won hands down.

I was really excited about dressing Henry this year, but alas, something came up and the idea was not brought to life. See, I had been in the hospital for 5 days due to a dengue scare. Thank goodness it was only a systemic viral infection. But it was really scary finding out that my platelet count was going down.

Hopefully next year we get to pull off the Joker costume. This year, Henry chose to wear his Chinese boy outfit to roam around the village.

Thanks for dropping by,

Ditas


1 comment:

  1. ohh.. good to know you're better now..yes you're right there is always next year...visiting from my second blog ComEx Nov 6

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...