BLO-wn Away at Expo Mom 2013

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BLO-wn Away at Expo Mom 2013

Three weeks ago, before all the craziness of junior intership happened, I attended this year's Expo Mom at the Rockwell Tent with my boys and the mother-in-law. This was my first Mom Expo experience. We went on the first day.



I was so excited because I knew that Paper Chic Studio will be there. I actually went straight to their booth. I've been following them on Facebook and I wanted to see their products in person. Of course, I wasn't disappointed. Their products are sooo cute. Paper Chic Studio offers washi tapes, baker twines, paper straws and more.




After getting my Paper Chic Studio fix, I went around and saw some interesting finds. We met Master Hoobie at the Cackleberries.com booth. Cackleberries.com is the maker of Oville, a safe online community for kids where they can learn and meet friends. There were laptops in their booth where kids tried out the fun learning experience they offered.


Another thing that I liked was this desk from Furnikids. I think it was love at first sight and and I think that it would be perfect for my little boy. I would have gotten it on the spot but I had to stop myself. Wala pa akong paglalagyan! Kailangan ko pa ulit maglinis.


When we got tired, we sat down on the chairs in front of the stage and it was great that we did. Blo- Blow Dry Salon was just about to do a demo on stage. Then they announced that the first 10 mommies to go to their booth would get a free temporary hair makeover. 

There's Henry in the middle with his new found friends.
Of course I ran towards their booth immediately and signed up. They had a menu of the different styles they do.

I chose Pillow Talk. You can see the result below. My lackluster hair came alive with these lovely curls. Thank you to the Blo Bloers! I wore my hair like this until the end of the day since we also went to the Manila Auto Show after this. 


I think this hair makeover was the highlight of my first Expo Mom experience. The hubby kept telling me how lovely my hair was. I'm so glad I finally came to Expo Mom and I can't wait until next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...