Snails, safe for your nails: Non-toxic nail polish for kids

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Snails, safe for your nails: Non-toxic nail polish for kids

Hey everyone! I'm back. It's been so long since my last blog post. Junior internship has eaten me alive. Can you imagine I'll be graduating from medical school in 2 weeks, I'll tell you all about that in another blog post.

For the mean time, let me tell you about something that a got in the mail a few months back from Athens, Greece! The nice people from SNAILS sent me 2 bottles of their product to review.

What is SNAILS, you ask? SNAILS stand for Safe Nails. It's the first ever French-made chemical-free nail polish for kids.



Here's a little background on SNAILS. It all started when a mom of two scoured the market for safe non-toxic nail polish to colour up the imaginative play of her little ones. She quickly found that such a product just didn't exist - so SNAILS was born.



SNAILS only contain three ingredients namely, water, acrylic polymer and non-toxic colorants which makes them safe for kids. 


snails safe nails for kids

My SNAILS came in a cute pink pouch containing 2 bottles of nail polish.

snails safe nails for kids

I was in a purplish mood today so I tried this one out. The color is absolutely vibrant.

snails safe nails for kids

snails safe nails for kids

What's amazing about it is that it's 100% water-based and thus it comes off even with just soap and water. There is no need for those solvent-based removers. I removed mine by simply putting my hand in running water and they came off easily.

I absolutely love and and would definitely be sharing it with my little nieces. These nail polishes would be perfect for a little girl's tea or princess party.

For more on SNAILS or to find out where they are available, visit their website, www.safe-nails.com or like their Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...