New Life, New Beginning, New Wardrobe? - My Zalora Picks

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Life, New Beginning, New Wardrobe? - My Zalora Picks

I finally did it and it still seems surreal! Your blogger, dear readers, has graduated from medical school. Finally, I am Henry's Mom, M.D.  It was a long road to M.D.-hood and it was all so worth it. However, the real journey is just about to begin.


In 2 weeks, I will be starting my postgraduate internship. It's an on-the-job training for graduates of Medicine where we rotate in different departments and be exposed to different medical and surgical specialties. Besides all the learning and experience that I will have, one thing I am also excited about is that I finally get to wear that white doctor's coat! It just makes my M.D.-hood more legit! Teehee!



One of my dilemmas with this white coat though is what I'm going to wear underneath it. I actually need a wardrobe overhaul. Most of my clothes are plain cotton shirts and jeans. I need new clothes that are more professional-looking that says "Hey! I'm a doctor, take me seriously." We are required to wear white pants, white skirt or a dress with our white coat. The problem is I don't have the time to head to the mall and go shopping. The husband had just undergone surgery and needs his new pretty doctor beside him 24/7 until he recovers. ;)

Thank goodness for online stores, right? Well, actually I'm just online window shopping right now. LOL. I've been browsing ZALORA and found some great stuff that just might work. Let me show you some of my favourites.

Blue Bianca dress by Chelsea

Afra sleeveless scoop neck dress from Chloe Edit

Black Embroidered Yoke Woven Tee by Ezra
Coral Shoulder Detail Top by Mango
Images from Zalora.com.ph

What do you think of my selections? Aside from clothes, Zalora also offers shoes, bags and other accessories. Hopefully the husband will approve and give me a go signal on these clothes.

Have you tried shopping at Zalora? If you're a new customer and a reader of this blog then Zalora is giving you a 15% voucher by using the code below.






16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is one awesome achievement. I think your picks will suit you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Congratulations Dr. Mommy! That is really one awesome feat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    PS. The Top by Mango would be very lovely under your white coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! The Blue Bianca dress by Chelsea will look good under your white coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I missed you. I was a constant visitor of this site last year then you said Med school was keeping you busy. And now you're back! What's your specialization? I might bring my kids to you someday if you're a pedia. haha. So kilig with you're achievement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camille! Thanks for visiting my blog. I still have to finish my internship and take up the medical board exams before going into a residency program. OB-gyne is on the top of my mind. But, I still have a year to make a decision. Maybe I will enjoy my Pedia rotation like I did in my 4th year of med school and change my mind. Who knows?!

      Delete
  6. Wow sis! A mom doctor. That's simply amazing. Good luck on your internship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely face a new life with new clothes! Makes things more legit. Congrats on finishing your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Ditas! A lot of my batchmates have graduated from medical school this year, too. Kudos to all of you! As for the wardrobe, I totally agree that you must also consider what you wear under your white coat; I actually like the way my pedia dresses. I love the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great achievement, congratulations Doc Ditas! :)
    for me, any simple yet formal dress will do. Just don't forget to wear your sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Dr Ditas!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great deal. Great dress, fit to size, nice material. I am a size 6 and about 5"2 the dress fits perfectly. The dress is not forgiving so make sure you have spanks on under.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah Zalora has a wide collection of cute clothes specially for the girls. But for my wardrobe like storage, I bought one at Goods PH. It's really cheap compared to lazada tho


    Here sis: https://www.goods.ph/clothes-storage-travel-luggage-organizer-bag-6pcs-set-light-green-74081.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...