5 Easy and Inexpensive Fun Summer Activities For Kids

Thursday, March 21, 2013

5 Easy and Inexpensive Fun Summer Activities For Kids

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation,
Till school comes along just to end it.
So the annual problem of our generation, 
is finding a good way to spend it. 
These are the first few lines of the opening song of the Disney show Phineas and Ferb. And its been playing inside my head since summer vacation started for me and the little boy. My summer vacation will be cut short this year because I'll be starting my clinical clerkship (my last year in medical school) by mid-April. This is why I want to have a worthwhile summer vacay and spend every waking moment with my little boy. 

Since the hubby is still on his last week of exam in law school, we still can't go out of town. Thus I've rounded up a bunch of easy and inexpensive fun activities and ideas on Pinterest that we can do at home. Here are my top 5:


3. A cool science experiment from JDaniel4's Mom if you can fry an egg on the drive way 

To view more activities like these, you can follow me on Pinterest and check out my Kids' Summer Activities board. Have a great summer everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...