The Blog Workshop: An Online Blogging Conference

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Blog Workshop: An Online Blogging Conference



Since I started this blog, I dreamed about attending a blog conference. I want to improve on my blogging skills and maybe monetize my blog when the time comes and these are some of the things that you learn from a blog conference. Unfortunately, most of these events happen abroad (Hello from the Philippines!). Being a mom and a med student, I couldn't just hop on a plane and leave my studies and family behind for 3 days especially now that I'm starting my clerkship (4th year in med school). Plus I'd also have to consider the cost of attending one - the conference fee, plane tickets, accommodation, meals etc.

This is why I was so happy when I found about The Blog Workshop. It's an online conference happening on May 17-19, 2013. All you need is an internet connection! Since it's online, I can attend and listen to blog experts right in the comforts of my own home (and, even in my PJ's). It's very cost-effective since there would be no need to travel. And, I wouldn't have to worry about leaving school and my family. 

They have an awesome agenda and world class speakers lined up from IZEA, Blog-Trends, The Blog frog, Blogads and more.

You can register for only $175, which is waaaaay less expensive compared to others since you won't need to travel. They also offer a discount through their Indiegogo campaign. And, you can also apply for their Grant and Scholarship program.

To learn more about The Blog Workshop check out the video below. 



I can't wait for my first ever blog conference and you can expect me to be live tweeting during the event. If you're interested you can head on to The Blog Workshop Registration Page and sign up.

SIGN UP HERE!











Disclaimer: This blog is an affiliate of of The Blog Workshop and I have received a complimentary ticket in exchange for this blog post. But, opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...