The Blog Workshop Discount Promo

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Blog Workshop Discount Promo


Remember the ONLINE Blog conference I wrote about the other day? Well, the generous people from The Blog Workshop decided to give you, HMB readers, a $25 off your conference admission to their already inexpensive registration fee. If you're a blogger and you haven't registered, I hope that you don't miss this opportunity.




To avail of the promo, just enter this code: TBW25HMB

This discount code expires on April 12th, so don't let this great promo slip away.  

The Blog Workshop is not just for veteran bloggers but for beginners as well. What I love about The Blog Workshop is that  I wouldn't have to travel anywhere else and I can just attend it at the comforts of my own home. They have an awesome agenda and speakers from IZEA, Blog-Trends, The Blog Frog, Blogads, and more in their line up. 



The Blog Workshop also offers Scholarships and Grants that you can apply for.




Disclaimer: This blog is an affiliate of of The Blog Workshop and I have received a complimentary ticket in exchange for this blog post. But opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of this post. Comment away. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...